ANTIQUE PAIR OF ART DECO 14K YELLOW GOLD ENGRAVED OCTAGONAL CUFF-LINKS
Designed and retailed by Lebolt & Company, Chicago circa 1925
Item # 011DQF19P
An exquisite and beautifully preserved pair of Lebolt & Company cuff-links crafted entirely of solid 14 karat yellow gold cast in faceted octagons with a beveled profile to the underside and intricate engraved patterns to the faces. These are characterized by fluted edges with alternating bright-cut designs surrounding a stylized high-polish geometrical motif over a stippled ground.
- Composition: 14 Karat Yellow Gold * Professionally tested electronically and using jeweler's acid; metal content is guaranteed
- Markings: stylized "L" hallmark for Lebolt & Company, "14K"
- Dimensions: 9/16" W x 9/16" H
- Age: Circa 1925
- Total Weight: 7.8 grams total weight
- Condition notes: Excellent original condition, some minor shadowing around the wire clasps verso, minor scuffs to polish verso; engraving on faces remains sharp and vibrant