A FINE CUSTOM 18K GOLD CUFF BRACELET BY MARIANO ORDENANZ
Signed inside "Mariano / 18K / PALM BEACH FLORIDA"
Item # 204GEM15W
A very finely crafted custom designed cuff by Mariano, it is executed entirely in 18 karat yellow gold with a bright-cut surface and intricate wire work from which a series of cast sea creatures are displayed. Set with a center-most starfish with a round-cut sapphire over a single pearl flanked by crabs encrusted with 42 diamonds, a marlin with 1 diamond eye, a seahorse set with 7 diamonds, 1 ruby eye, 18 sapphires. It is such a rich statement piece and most substantial, weighing in at just over 53.5 grams.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- Markings: "Mariano" "18K" "PALM BEACH / FLORIDA"
- Dimensions: 2 3/4” W x 2 1/4” H x 1 3/4” D; 7” wearable circumference
- Age: Circa 21st century
- Primary Stone: 1 pearl [7.9 mm], 50 brilliant-cut diamonds [1.6 mm - 1.8 mm], 1 ruby, 18 small sapphires, 1 primary round-cut sapphire [3.94 mm]
- Total Weight: 53.5 grams
- Condition notes: Some bright cut engravings a touch deep, just barely piercing into the cuff; spots of oxidization; very fine overall condition, a very good presentation.