MODERNIST 18K YELLOW GOLD AND DIAMOND RING
With an embossed design set with 5 brilliant-cut round diamonds | Size 6/6.25
Item # 204KPI14L
A very fun modernist ring with a bold embossed script surrounding two raised squares that frame a single brilliant-cut prong-set diamond in one and a set of four prong-set diamonds in the other. The ring is solid 18 karat yellow gold with a brilliant high-polish to raised surfaces and a dusty matte in the lower elements.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- Markings: "...8K (c)"
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 3/4" H x 3/4" D, size 6/6.25
- Age: Circa late 20th/early 21st century
- Primary Stone: 5 brilliant-cut round diamonds, 1 measuring 2.5 x 2.5mm, 4 measuring 2 x 2 mm
- Total Weight: 17 grams
- Condition notes: Very fine original condition, no observed flaws.