ESTATE SWIRLING 18 KARAT YELLOW GOLD, EMERALD AND DIAMOND BRACELET
Set with 32 square-cut diamonds and 48 round-cut emeralds | 36.5 grams total weight
Item # C104232
A hefty and wonderfully sculptural 18 karat yellow gold bracelet with a brilliantly conceived swirling profile, the larger tapered ribs along the outer portion of the band expand to culminate in the inner swirl set with three rows containing 32 channel-set square cut diamonds. Flanking this is a textured depression on either side that is very skillfully set with 48 round-cut emeralds in a curving profile.
Every element of this bracelet is carefully considered. First in the sturdy hinge, which is crafted with a perfect swivel and hidden pin for smooth operation. Secondly in the finishing work of the interior of the bracelet, the lower half with a repeating pierced tear-drop motif and pierced elemental swirls in the upper half. Finally, the bracelet very securely locks on the wrist with an integrated clasp that features a toothed two-step sprung tongue, a safeguard that allows it to click into the receiver twice.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
All items are rigorously tested for metal content. Ask us about our 4-step metal content testing process. Metal content is guaranteed.
- Markings: "750" and maker's mark "*1792"
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" wearable inner circumference; 2 13/16" wide x 2 5/16" high outer dimensions
- Age: Circa late 20th/early 21st century
- Primary Stone: 32 channel-set square-cut diamonds, approx. .85 CTW; 48 bead-set round-cut emeralds, approx. 1.03 CTW
- Total Weight: 36.5 grams