VINTAGE 14K WHITE GOLD AND DIAMOND BYPASS RING
Size 6.5 | with 6 diamonds for an approximate 1.23 CTW | circa 20th century
Item # 204GOZ14P
A gorgeous bypass ring executed entirely in 14 karat white gold, it features 6 brilliant-cut diamonds set on tendrils forking out from the primary band in a chaotic display.
- Composition: 14 Karat White Gold
- Markings: "14k" with coiled snake hallmark
- Dimensions: size 6.5, 1" H x 3/4" D x 13/16" W
- Age: 20th century
- Primary Stone: 6 brilliant-cut round diamonds measuring 4.25 mm [approx. .33 ctw], 3 mm [approx. .09 ctw], 4 mm [approx. .28 ctw; chip flaw in cut on edge visible under 10x], 3.6 mm [approx. .16 ctw; chip flaw in cut on edge visible under 10x], 4 mm [approx. .28 ctw], 2.9 mm [approx. .09 ctw] for a total approximate 1.23 ctw
- Total Weight: 7 grams
- Condition notes: Trace scuffing and some minimal yellow hue coming through; we have chosen to not have the surface brought back up to a brilliant high-polish to retain its vintage patina, but we are happy to have that service completed for you upon request.