VINTAGE PAIR OF WOVEN AND SWIRLING 18-KARAT GOLD EARRINGS
Item # C104260
An incredibly eye-catching pair of woven, reeded and swirling earrings executed entirely in 18 karat yellow and white gold. Each feature an omega-clip backing and are sealed with tiny applied plaques with hallmarkings.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow and White Gold
- Markings: "15VR" "750" "VC [intermingled]"
- Dimensions: 1" wide x 1" high x 1/2" deep
- Age: circa late 20th century
- Total Weight: 19.6 grams
- Condition notes: Excellent condition, no flaws.