The easiest way to purchase is to simply pick up the phone and call us at (717) 658-8274 M-F between 9am - 5pm EST. All of our objects are also represented on the following websites:
As a PowerSeller on eBay, we have completed well over $1m in sales on eBay with impeccable feedback. Moreover, eBay offers the "eBay Money Back Guarantee", allowing you to be guaranteed the item you purchase will arrive exactly as described by us or your money back.
With a vast majority of our inventory represented on Ruby Lane, you likewise have the protections of a third-party review to ensure your purchase is exactly as described. Protections with Ruby Lane are not as clearly defined as eBay's, but they have a wonderful Customer Service department that ensures all dealers adhere to their guidelines. Purchasing through our Ruby Lane channel also allows you the option of using Amazon Payment for checkout, something we do not offer on our website.
As the most respected and exclusive of all high-end antiques channels, 1stdibs.com provides you with third-party resolution to ensure all of it's members adhere to their stringent guidelines. While only a portion of our inventory is represented on this channel, if it is an option you are most comfortable using for a purchase we can certainly add the respective object to our 1stdibs inventory for you to purchase.
Important note on Credit Card Authorizations
- In situations where address verification is not available, for first time buyers or where our card processor otherwise requires it, we may require clients to complete a Credit Card Authorization Form in order to process your card. We may also require you to upload a picture of your current driver's license beside the credit card to guarantee the authorized cardholder is making the purchase - while it may be a hassle, this small protection helps keep our prices down and protects you from unauthorized use of your card. If you prefer not to fill out this form, we have many other payment options available to you noted below.
I. Purchasing through the shopping cart on SillaFineAntiques.com:
- PayPal: PayPal can be used for all purchases through the shopping cart - simply click "Pay with PayPal" instead of "Proceed to Checkout" when completing your shopping cart purchase.
- Credit Card: We accept MasterCard and VISA in the shopping cart - simply click "Proceed to Checkout", where all necessary information will be collected. Please note, your billing address, zip code, CSC and expiration must EXACTLY match the information of your card in order to be successfully processed. Under no circumstances will a card with incomplete information be accepted or processed.
- Certified Check, USPS Money Order, Wire Transfer, Pay on Pickup - simply select these options during checkout and we will reach out with payment details upon processing your order. Please note that while we will hold an item pending arrival of your payment, this hold will be lifted if payment is not received within five business days and the item will be returned to inventory. See below for full payment details on these options.
II. Purchasing over the telephone:
- We are available over the telephone for all orders Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST to accept payment by Mastercard and VISA - we do not accept payment by Discover or American Express.
III. Certified Bank Check, USPS Money Order
- All check payments can be made out to "Silla Fine Antiques" and addressed to us at:
Silla Fine Antiques, 5704 Roxbury Rd., Ste B., Shippensburg, PA 17257
We will send you an email update that your payment was received. Please allow five business days for both instruments to clear. We do accept personal checks from repeat clients, but please allow 15 business days for personal checks to fully clear before we begin making delivery arrangements.
IV. Bank Wire Transfer
- We accept wire transfer for all purchases and may require it at our own discretion. If you prefer to complete payment this method, please call (717) 658-8274 or email email@example.com for transfer information. We will require a copy of the transfer after it has been completed.