The easiest way to purchase is to simply pick up the phone and call us at (717) 708-9017 M-F between 9am - 5:30pm EST. All of our objects are also represented on the following websites:
As a PowerSeller on eBay, we have completed well over $1m in sales on eBay with impeccable feedback. Moreover, eBay offers the "eBay Money Back Guarantee", allowing you to be guaranteed the item you purchase will arrive exactly as described by us or your money back. We can generally offer the "best price" in our gallery to our eBay clients as well, so it is an excellent platform for completing a purchase - furthermore, all images for an object are usually available in the custom templates, making for an excellent viewing experience.
With a vast majority of our inventory represented on Ruby Lane, you likewise have the protections of a third-party review to ensure your purchase is exactly as described. Protections with Ruby Lane are not as clearly defined as eBay's, but they have a wonderful Customer Service department that ensures all dealers adhere to their guidelines.
As the most respected and exclusive of all high-end antiques channels, 1stdibs.com provides you with third-party resolution to ensure all of it's members adhere to their stringent guidelines. While only a portion of our inventory is represented on this channel, if it is an option you are most comfortable using for a purchase we can certainly add the respective object to our 1stdibs inventory for you to purchase. Please note that while there is price parity between the gallery and 1stdibs, we are not always able to offer the same level of discount or negotiated rate via the platform as we can over the phone or by email. Generally we recommend that if you found an item through our website, you should reach out directly versus going through the 1stdibs platform.
While Etsy is a platform generally reserved for handmade goods and more common vintage objects, we have found an active and loyal customer base on Etsy and have thoroughly enjoyed the clients we have met through the platform. We maintain a five-star rating through the interactions on the site and it is an excellent marketplace to shop through if you prefer viewing our items there. A few notes: 1) only a handful of images are represented on this platform, so be sure to always double check our gallery website for a more full understanding of the nuance of a piece, 2) viewing descriptions can be a bit tough so always be sure to gather all of the necessary information and full condition notes (or just head over to our gallery website) before making a decision and 3) prices are quoted higher to include an average expected delivery fee. You can usually find the best price by simply contacting us directly, but it is a very efficient platform if you already have a payment method stored there.
Important note on Credit Card Authorizations
- In situations where address verification is not available, for first time buyers or where our card processor otherwise requires it, we may require clients to complete a credit card authorization form in order to process your card. We may also require you to upload a picture of your current driver's license beside the credit card to guarantee the authorized cardholder is making the purchase - while it may be a hassle, this small protection helps keep our prices down and protects you from unauthorized use of your card. If you prefer not to fill out this form, we have many other payment options available to you noted below.
I. Purchasing through the shopping cart on SillaFineAntiques.com:
- PayPal: PayPal can be used for all purchases through the shopping cart - simply click "Pay with PayPal" instead of "Proceed to Checkout" when completing your shopping cart purchase.
- Credit Card: We accept MasterCard and VISA in the shopping cart - simply click "Proceed to Checkout", where all necessary information will be collected. Please note, your billing address, zip code, CSC and expiration must EXACTLY match the information of your card in order to be successfully processed. Under no circumstances will a card with incomplete information be accepted or processed.
- Certified Check, USPS Money Order, Wire Transfer, Pay on Pickup - simply select these options during checkout and we will reach out with payment details upon processing your order. Please note that while we will hold an item pending arrival of your payment, this hold will be lifted if payment is not received within five business days and the item will be returned to inventory. See below for full payment details on these options.
II. Purchasing over the telephone:
- We are available over the telephone for all orders Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST to accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
III. Certified Bank Check, USPS Money Order
- All check payments can be made out to "Silla, Ltd." and addressed to us at:
Silla, Ltd., 117 W Burd St., Shippensburg, PA 17257
We will send you an email update that your payment was received. Please allow five business days for any instruments to clear. We do accept personal checks from repeat clients, but please allow 15 business days for personal checks to fully clear before we begin making delivery arrangements.
IV. Bank Wire Transfer
- We accept wire transfer for all purchases and may require it at our own discretion. In some circumstances we will need to request a copy of the transfer confirmation after it has been completed.