We offer flexible sales terms so you can secure that special piece and pay with timing that works well with your budget. You will be required to sign a Sales Installment Agreement in order for us to sell on an installment basis, which we can send you by mail or electronic delivery.
Overview of installment process:
- A 20% deposit is required for all installment sales. This covers our exposure to non-refundable fees (transaction fees, credit processing fees) while also giving us the assurance the client has every intention of following through on the purchase.
- Regardless of the length of payment terms agreed to, at any point the client is welcome to make payment in full, at which point we will begin making delivery arrangements.
- We will begin arranging delivery only after the last payment has been received. If you are using a post-dated check method of payment (see below), we are happy to begin arranging delivery ahead of the last check deposit, but the piece will not leave our location any earlier than the day of the last deposit. Deliveries can take up to six weeks, depending on where it is going, so please be patient.
- All sales are final on items sold on an installment basis.
- Payment is expected to arrive by the 1st of the month. However, we give until the 10th of the month as a grace period.
- We prefer all layaway transactions are completed by post-dated checks - in the same envelope the deposit is sent to us in, include the same number of post-dated checks as months of expected layaway. For example, a 6 month layaway would include 6 checks each dated for the 1st of the next 6 months. This allows us to keep your account on point with automatic payments and reduces inefficient emails back and forth regarding payment.
- PayPal and credit card payments are subject to a 3% credit processing fee
- The client will incur a $25 fee for every bounced check (Non Sufficient Funds)