VINTAGE ITALIAN FLEXIBLE WOVEN 14K YELLOW GOLD BRACELET
Circa late 20th century, designed by Kitsinian with maker's mark on underside
Item # 109PPE03A
A true classic, this Italian flexibly woven 14 karat gold bracelet is a perfect go-to piece for any occasion. The soft curves of the high-polish gold and the slinky construction make it an incredibly easy piece to wear anytime and despite its substantial profile the bracelet is light enough to literally forget on your wrist. It has an interior wearable length of 7 1/8" and locks securely with both the sprung-tongue and box-clasp fastener and the side safety clasp.
- Composition: 14 Karat Yellow Gold
All items are rigorously tested for metal content. Metal content is guaranteed.
- Markings: "585" "ITALY" "KITSINIAN"
- Dimensions: 7 1/8" wearable length x 9/16" wide
- Age: circa late 20th century
- Total Weight: 26 grams
- Condition notes: Fine vintage condition, no noteworthy flaws. Light scuffing to clasp and wear to markings; very light "curve" to clasp and button.