LA PEPITA 18K GOLD WHEAT WEAVE NECKLACE, BRACELET AND EARRINGS WITH DIAMOND ACCENTS
Italy, circa 1990s; a substantial 116.16 grams with 1.3 ctw of full cut round brilliant diamonds
Item # C104204
An exquisite suite of jewelry from the firm La Pepita designed in the 1990s, the matching bracelet and necklace are formed with a tight "Woven Wheat" body set with full cut diamond accents around the Etruscan-style barrel push clips decorated with intricate wire-work. The matching circular earrings are distinctly modernist with twelve diamonds each in raised settings and are worn comfortably with the omega clip.
Each piece in the set is finished in a delightful matte overall surface. The neoclassical angularity of the form is both modern and timeless - the quality of execution is of the highest grade. The set is executed entirely in 18k gold and weighs in at a substantial 116.16 grams.
- Composition: 18k yellow gold
- Markings: "750", "OE", "LaPepita", (sunburst stamp), "Italy" (on necklace and bracelet)
- Dimensions: [necklace] 16 1/2" long x 1/2" wide; [bracelet] 7 1/2" long x 1/2" wide; [clip earrings] 3/4" diameter
- Age: Circa 1990s
- Primary Stone: Approx. 1.3 ctw of full cut round brilliant diamonds
- Total Weight: [necklace] 66.3 grams; [bracelet] 36.7 grams; [clip earrings] 13.16 grams