14K YELLOW GOLD "LION PICASSO" PIN OR PENDANT
A vintage design by San Francisco jeweler Douglas Brett
Item # C104229
A very playful and fun sculptural work of art by jeweler Douglas Brett, it is part of his "Picasso" line and depicts a lion from two slightly different angles. The eyes are set with round-cut gemstones and the lower recesses are intentionally discolored for effect. The piece is intended to be worn either as a pendant with a round hoop affixed to the reverse through which a chain can travel, or as a pin with a sturdy c-clasp locking it in place.
- Composition: 14 Karat Yellow Gold
All items are rigorously tested for metal content. Ask us about our 4-step metal content testing process. Metal content is guaranteed.
- Markings: "97 Lion Picasso DB (c)" and cold-stamp "14K"
- Dimensions: 1 5/8" high x 1 1/2" wide
- Age: Circa 1997
- Primary Stone: 2 yellow round-cut gemstones approx. 0.06 ctw
- Total Weight: 23.4 grams
- Condition notes: Very fine vintage condition, no flaws.