MODERNIST 18K YELLOW GOLD AND DIAMOND RING
Canada, circa 1970s | size 8 1/4
Item # 109WSP22A
This is such an incredibly interesting statement piece! With a wonderful modernist textured and overall organic form, the free-form band raises spiked sputnik spheres with ten chaotically distributed arms raising individual round brilliant-cut diamonds. It stands a full 3/4" over the finger making it a piece that is absolutely impossible to overlook. Executed entirely in 18 karat yellow gold other than the finely cast settings, each of which are completed in 18 karat white gold.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
All items are rigorously tested for metal content. Metal content is guaranteed.
- Markings: "18K" "MADE IN CANADA" (marker's mark)
- Dimensions: size 8 1/4; 1 1/2" total height, decoration rises 3/4" over the finger
- Age: Circa 1970s
- Primary Stone: 10 round brilliant-cut diamonds, approx. 0.08 ctw each (.80 ctw total), 2.6-2.8 mm, SI clarity
- Total Weight: 24.1 grams
- Condition notes: Very fine vintage condition, no observed flaws.