VINTAGE 14K GOLD, DIAMOND, EMERALD, RUBY AND SAPPHIRE EARRINGS
Circa third quarter of 20th century; with omega-style clips
Item # C104236
An absolutely gorgeous vintage pair of earrings executed entirely in 14 karat yellow gold, they are set with a total of 142 stones, each beautifully cut and placed in symmetrical arrays of the gemstones surrounding the interior diamond settings. The edges of scalloped to conform with the profile of the stones. They hang comfortably with post-backs secured with omega-clips, these with the crisp hallmarking cold-stamped into the lower half.
- Composition: 14 Karat Yellow Gold
All items are rigorously tested for metal content. Metal content is guaranteed.
- Markings: "14K"
- Dimensions: 1 1/8" H x 7/8" W
- Age: Circa mid-to-late 20th century
- Diamond: 86 round brilliant-cut diamonds, approx. 1.9mm each, approx. 2.35 total ctw
- Emerald: 16 emeralds, each approx. 3 mm, approx. 1.8 total ctw
- Sapphire: 24 sapphires, approx. 3 mm, approx. 3.5 total ctw
- Ruby: 16 rubies, approx. 3 mm, approx. 2.3 total ctw
- Total Weight: 19.1 grams
- Condition notes: Very fine vintage condition, no observed flaws.