VINTAGE 18K GOLD SPINNING FLOWER COCKTAIL RING SET WITH 7 GEMSTONES
Size 6.75 | 9.3 grams total weight | Marked "18K"
Item # 205FEJ02P
An incredibly fun ring for a night out, this clever design features a collection of 7 round-cut gemstones prong-set in a self-contained cluster over a sunburst of petals beneath that fully and freely rotate. These petals have a wonderful matte finish and stand out against the bright-polish of the next layer of larger petals that cascade out in an oblong display. The entire ring is set over a body of five polished wires with incredibly minute joinery that brings the entire design together. It is executed entirely in 18 karat yellow gold and the tiny stamp denoting gold content is applied within a tiny plaque affixed to the underside of the flower.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow Gold
- Markings: "18K"
- Dimensions: 3/4" D x 15/16" W x 1" H, size 6.75
- Age: Circa third-quarter of 20th century
- Primary Stone: 7 round-cut gemstones [2.25 mm x 2.25 mm]
- Total Weight: 9.3 grams
- Condition notes: Excellent vintage condition, trace tarnish within recesses.