VINTAGE ITALIAN 18K YELLOW GOLD TUBOGAS CHOKER NECKLACE WITH 78 DIAMONDS
Marked "LVER" "750" and Italian hallmarks for Alessandria, Italy | 14" wearable length
Item # C104242
Such a classic form, this brilliant necklace body features the broad "Tubogas" technology for the links, creating an incredibly slinky texture that flexes and conforms perfectly with your skin for comfortable wear. The design comes together in a bold pendant surrounded by white gold V's framing hearts tied together with a band of white gold; the white gold elements are set with 78 round brilliant-cut diamonds, each being roughly 1.8-2mm in diameter. It securely locks in the back with a pressure-tongue clasp with the top button concealed in the last ridge of the Tubogas. The quality of craftsmanship in this piece rivals the finest goldsmiths with crisp finishing and careful design shown in every element.
- Composition: 18 Karat Yellow and White Gold
All items are rigorously tested for metal content. Metal content is guaranteed.
- Markings: "LVER" "<750>" & assay markings appear to read "[* 22358 AL]"
- Dimensions: 14" wearable length x 7/8" wide
- Age: 20th Century
- Primary Stone: 78 diamonds, each approximately 1.8-2 mm; total estimated carat weight of 2.0
- Total Weight: 123.4 grams
- Condition notes: Pristine vintage condition, no flaws.